ContentMentor Business Content Expertise
In any business scenario, Content is the King. All the business ideas, concepts, views and news and many more have to be presented in the professional manner. Such business content make ideas sound better, concepts looks clear, views makes vivid and news looks authentic. Thus, Business Content creates comprehensive communication. Such professionally developed business content strengthens and presents the concepts in an effective manner for better business understanding and appreciation.
Experience the difference with ContentMentor
We provide a host of content development support services for diverse business verticals. We offer creative, market-driven and communication-centric business content development solutions.
What Client’s Say
Amazing theme and top class support, as I’m a beginner, Luke helped me above and beyond and was more than patient, his responses were quick and he has a genuine care for you to enjoy and move forward with your theme! Highly recommended!
I bought this theme and i would like to recommend it to every one interested in building a website without knowledge of php or html. It is very convenient and the customer service is very reactive. I will say it in French “Bravo” for this work!
Let me say something. You have an amazing theme and amazing/awesome support. They helped me on weekend. This is what I call an “extra mile” in customer relationship. So I gave 5 stars for the theme and if I could, I’d give 10 stars for support.
Business Content Writing is the process of Marketing Communications (or Marcom) that includes various deliverables to promote the business services, products, applications, offers, events, etc. The process involves:
- Brief of Business Intent – an formal / informal discussion with the client to understand the content development needs
- Content Sitemap – mutually agree upon a sitemap / framework based on which content is developed
- First Draft Content – sharing the first draft content
- Review & Modification – modifying content based on client review / feedback
- Deploying Final Draft – providing the final version of content
ContentMentor provides real-time Business Content Writing Course for people who want to make career in Marketing Communications (or Marcom). Our experienced trainers provide training that includes:
- Training on Business Content Writing – Life Cycle
- Techniques in Information Collection
- Branding and its impact on writing
- Writing for various purposes
- Methodology of Writing
- Workshop Style (dynamic and live workshop mode of training)
- Regular Real-time Exercises
- Project Orientation
- Comprehensive Guidance / Continuous Appraisal
- Production Style / Technical Insights / Business Outlook
- Placement Assistance
At ContentMentor, we provide content writing process outsourcing services to find the right people, with the right skills, abilities, and deploy them for your interim content writing assignments. We offer our complete support in searching and assigning the experienced team of content writers with required skills and competencies while the clients can concentrate on their core business operations.
We provide an assorted range of outsourcing solutions for diverse industry verticals for their comprehensive Business Communication activities.
We provide following outsourcing solutions:
- Transitory Support
- Continuous Handhold
- Contract Help
- Managed Services Support
- On-job Training Support
ContentMentor follows high standards of Business Content Development practices in consulting, outsourcing and training. Our experts guide clients in establishing Business Communication practice in place with all required expertise, tools, formats, style guides, etc.
We help clients in strengthening and streamlining the teams that involve in regular promotions, events, advertising, marketing, documentation, public relations, branding, proposal making, drafting letters, etc. to hone their business content skills in order to deliver integrated communication at all the places, all the times, and in all channels.
ContentMentor team helps clients in:
- Collaboration – Guiding in usage of collective content development environments and tools
- Quality – Leveraging the teams’ experience to next level so as to contribute better content
- Filtering – Nullifying the redundant processes (if any)
We develop business content for
Want to reach us NOW?
- Websites / Portals
- Case Studies
- Product Profiles
- Unique Selling Propositions (USP)
- Punchlines / Taglines
- Marketing Liners
- Testimonial Script
- Project Reports
- Corporate Presentations
- Marketing Flyers
- Corporate Profiles
- Project Proposals
- Business Proposals
- Product Notes
- White papers
- Success Story
- Slider Content
- Business Stories
- Service Profiles
- Product / Service Competencies
- Social Media Posts
- Business Pitch
- Quick Intro
- Product Packaging
- Minutes of Meeting
- Notices / Alerts
- Quality Policy
- Vision / Mission